a word I like: audacious

audacious: a : intrepidly daring : adventurous

For some reason when I say 'audacious' in my head, its followed by the cheer, "Be-be, be audacious."

Lately I've had all kinds of revelations that its time to do the things I want to do. Its time to have fun. There is no need to act mature (all the time). We're only getting older. Today, we're as young as we'll ever be again. See, doesn't that make you want to go jet skiing!?

God told Joshua to be strong and courageous. He actually repeated himself 3 times in a few verses.

What is your passion? What has God led you to do but you're being too timid to act on it? Better yet, what has God commanded you to do ("Therefore go and make disciples of all nations..." Matt 28:19)? Read Joshua 1, pray about it, and get busy!

From God in Joshua 1:"Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged, for the LORD your God will be with you wherever you go.”

Comments