Conservative. Who me?

Yesterday I read an article about the link between conservatism and tidiness. A few things that stuck out to me:

"Conservative rooms tended to be cleaner, more brightly lit, better organized, less cluttered, and also more conventional and ordinary in terms of decoration."

"Conservatives showed higher scores for conscientiousness, which measures a person's need for order, discipline, achievement striving and rule following. "

http://news.yahoo.com/s/livescience/20080925/sc_livescience/conservativeorliberalworkspacerevealsall

Then, while in Governmental Accounting my professor mentioned that accounting is still one of the most conservative professions. (She was encouraging people to cover tattoos and piercings for job interviews. As if it needed to be said!)

After these two mentions of conservatism in one day, I can only conclude that I'm ultra conservative.

I think it is in my blood!

Comments