lost and found

Transferring my pictures and music to my new mac was not as simple as I thought it would be.

I just assumed that all of my pictures were transferred, but after going through them I realized that there are several missing. The same for my music. As the songs were being added to the iTunes library there was a pop-up saying that the HD couldn't save the songs. (Or something like that.) It seems like it is going to take a lot of time to see what is missing. 

But, while going through the pictures I found two that I have NEVER seen before!

Here is one of them: Me cleaning the windshield on our way back home from Spring Break in Florida in 2007!

Abbi, Erica...which one of you took this picture?

Comments

Erica said…
You don't remember that picture? I do. I don't remember who took it, but I've definitely seen it before. ACtually, I'm pretty sure I have it on my computer.