Enchanted

We recently had a girls-only Christmas gift exchange at work. One of the girls had asked for the movie Enchanted. She was absolutely gleeful when she opened it. She said, "I love this movie!" Based off of the movie cover I found it a little odd that a grown accountant loved a kids movie.
Tonight, Enchanted came on after Sweet Home Alabama, so I stayed planted to the couch with my eyes on the TV. Come to find out, Enchanted is a good movie.
There is one scene in particular that I'd like to share with you. Just imagine me giving an "Amen" to this scene.

Robert: So, what's the deal with this prince of yours? How long you been together?

Giselle: [wistfully] Oh, about a day.

Robert: You mean it feels like a day because you're so in love.

Giselle: No, it's been a day.

Robert: You're kidding me. A day? One day?

Giselle: Yes.

[wistful again]

Giselle: And tomorrow it will be two days.

Robert: You're joking.

Giselle: No. I'm not.

Robert: Yeah, you are.

Giselle: But I'm not.

Robert: You're gonna marry somebody after a day? Because you fell in love with him?

Giselle: Yes.

[grins]

Giselle: Yes!

Robert: [laughs as she drags him away]

Giselle: What about you? How long have you known your Nancy?

Robert: Uh, five years.

Giselle: And you haven't proposed?

Robert: Well, no, I...

Giselle: Well no wonder she's angry.

Robert: Well...

Comments