Should I say I'm sorry for all of the Zoey posts? If I did, I would be lying because I just can't help myself. (It'll get better with time!)
Wheaten terriers are known for their greeting. So I was searching YouTube for "wheaten greetin'". Zoey was asleep when I started watching one of the videos. She got up, ran to the dining room, and starting barking. This is 'important' because when I first got her, I thought there was something wrong with her because she never barked. Because it was late, I told her to stop and I carried her back to my room where she sat on my lap to watch the video. She did the side-to-side doggy smart look and I melted. So by the time I opened Photobooth and figured out how to record and watch YouTube at the same time, her interest was slightly drained. But I was still able to get some of her smart doggy look! Again, this is cool because J and I also tried to get her to watch doggy YouTube when I first got her and she was not interested in the least.

Comments