I love Fall (#2)

I've been meaning to write about Fall since the first day of Fall. But I think it is fitting that I waited until today.
Since the storm rolled through on Saturday night, it has been absolutely perfect outside. (The storm on the other hand, caused me much grief. Zoey manages to destroy something every time it storms. Just when I think I've dog proofed the place, she shows me what else she can do. We are still a little mad at each other.) Back to the weather. In my fantasy world, I would sleep under the stars tonight. Or at the very least, with the window open. But seeing as how I can see a very busy highway from my window, it will remain shut.
Enjoy the breeze. Read a book with the windows open. Go for a bike ride. Do some outdoor home improvements. Or just sit on the grass with your dog. Whatever you do, take time to notice the perfect temperature and the good hair day the lower humidity is bound to bring.
Somehow, Fall makes me relax better than any other season can.
So for now, I will enjoy the weather and dream of trick-or-treating on Halloween.

Comments

Ericka said…
We should go camping together soon!! The weather would be perfect for it. :)
Heather said…
I was thinking the same thing!