I won

I was torn about buying a Kindle. My argument was that I like my books--I like to keep them, share them, and display them. And let's be honest, I judge books by their cover. With the Kindle, you loose the cover.

In college, I discovered Kristin Billerbeck's chic-lit books. My favorites were the Ashley Stockingdale series. Ashley is a cute Christian patent attorney in her early 30's---and she's single. I shared these books with a co-worker recently. My co-worker now says that I remind her of Ashley. Oh great. When I read these books I was in a relationship that I was convinced would lead to marriage. I never thought I'd be living Ashley's life.

Kristin Billerbeck's latest book A Billion Reasons Why came out at the beginning of February. Being impatient, I preorded it on my Kindle. But then I was sad that my collection of K.B.'s books wouldn't be complete. I also really wanted to be able to share the new book (which still isn't possible with the Kindle).

Kristin recently offered a giveaway of her new book on her blog.

I entered and won! So now I have a signed copy coming from California to Texas!

Comments