Catch 22

I am addicted to Nicholas Sparks and Kristin Billerbeck novels. I am eager to read them and look forward to my small breaks during the day when I read for fun. The only problem is that if I read too fast, the book is over too quickly. Unless there is a sequel I feel as if new friends have just disappeared. (Not literally, but close enough.)

When there is a sequel or a series, I am even more disappointed when they are over. That is how I felt with the Ashley Stockingdale series by Billerbeck. I loved all three! I joked that I felt like Ashley was my friend. We totally connected! Then after three books: Poof! It is over. 

Shame on me I know, but I actually added Ashley as a friend on Facebook. I guess that means that other people felt the same way since this fictional character actually has a Facebook and other friends. 

'Her' most recent update was, "Ashley is as happy as Carrie Bradshaw in a shoe store."  How could you not love her!?

Comments