Christian Media

My eyes currently hurt from not getting enough sleep because I went to the Barlow Girl concert last night, MONDAY!

Jimmy Needham was one of the bands that opened up for them. I loved his sound and the lyrics are pretty catchy. "I'm tired of putting one foot in front of the oth-er."

Barlow Girl also has a new Christmas album. From the clips that they played at the concert, it sounds beautiful! So fresh, crisp, and merry! I can't wait to start listening to it!

This morning while driving home (I didn't quite make it there last night), I heard on KSBJ that The Love Dare is the top selling book according to The New York Times for either the second or third week in a row. I don't remember. It was early.

Now if only the people who are buying that book would read THE BOOK and vote!

Comments