Congratulations and Thank-you's

Congratulations:
-to Jonathan. He just got word that he will be the youth-director at a church in Bridge City. Dear, I am proud of you and will be praying for you.

-to Lindsay. She found out today that she passed the financial part of the CPA exam. I am proud of you, too and won't forget how happily-overwhelmed you were today when you found out! :)

-to my homeless friend. Someone gave him a bike! Today I worked out after work, so I put my window down for the drive home since my hair was already a mess. When I pulled up to the intersection that my new friend normally hangs out at, he came to tell me that someone gave him a new bike. Someone had stolen his old one and it was hard for him to walk everywhere. Whoever did that, thank you.

Other thank you's
-to God. Who helped me through today. Yesterday was a tough day for me. Hopeless is the best word to describe the way I felt. Last night I wandered upon 2 Corinthians 12:9 where the Lord says, "My grace is sufficient for you, my power is made perfect in weakness." I had (and have) plenty of weakness for His power to be made perfect in. Today I was able to do something in Excel that I doubted I would be able to do (remember, I was hopeless.)

-to everyone who listened and cared about my bad day. Those who invited me for dinner, reminded me that there is a reason that I am where I am, who suggested we go to Starbucks, and who gave me advice to make sure I stay happy and don't get sucked up into the work-is-life way of thinking. 

And....Kyle, can I add you to the congratulations list for landing an awesome design position with BOSCH?

Comments

Ericka said…
I love you Heather!