What to do?

I have been useless so far this Friday night. I fell asleep thinking I would wake up when Erica came home. She never came home, so I slept 'til 8:00.

Then I made the bad decision to go get greasy-fried fish & spent way too much at Wal-Mart. 

Tomorrow morning I need to go work-off the effects of the grease I had for dinner. On my way back I am going to stop by the apartment office to pick up my new toy. 

I ordered a portable external hard drive on Wednesday night and it was delivered today. Sadly it was delivered an hour before I got home and the apartment closes at 5:00 so I can't get it until the morning. 

I'm looking forward to setting up Time Machine and then finish uploading my songs and pictures that were missing from my initial transfer to the new computer. 

On another note: I love my tennis shoes. I swear I feel like Forest Gump in those things. Tonight as I was climbing the stairs after bringing in groceries I thought about going for a run. I DON'T RUN. But in these shoes I want to go after it!

Comments

Mills said…
you TOTALLY should have come to the opening!!!
Heather said…
Kyle- I thought I would wake up when Erica came home and then I'd get ready to go. My alarm clock never came. I really wish I had been there. Sorry. :(
Erica said…
Sorry! But why do you assume I would have woken you up when I got home?
Heather said…
The door opening would have been enough to wake me up.