Hello Heather

My good buddy recently sent me a link to a blog entry titled Facebook Envy. Before reading this blog, I had told my friend that Facebook was beginning to depress me. "If one more unqualified person gets married before me, I hope they don't post about it on Facebook."

Here is an excerpt from the blog where the blogger discusses how everyone always posts great pictures of themselves and tags others in not-so-hot pictures:
"For starters, people only post beautiful pictures of themselves and feel totally comfortable tagging hideous ones of other people. I'm not really a photo poster, therefore, the pictures of me are ugly while everyone else seems to be getting skinnier, happier, and tanner with each day."

Since I read this post I've been playing with the idea of posting about the ugly parts of my day/life. And since I'm not brave enough (Yet) to post this ugliness on FB, I'll do a trial run on my blog.

So here you go! I went for a run earlier, and smelled like a dirty kid afterwards (I didn't know my elbows would sweat)! So I took a bath. I didn't stop to take my eye make up off first. I just got in and submersed myself in the water. This picture is me straight out of the tub + a t-shirt.

Comments

Ericka said…
This is pretty much exactly how I look every morning when I wake up.