My Favorite Movie

Some nights I just need to put You've Got Mail in the DVD player. It relaxes me whether I stop to watch it, or just have it playing in the background as I change the sheets, do laundry, and pick up my room.

I always want to dance to the song in the beginning. So today I Googled it---The Puppy Song-- and wanted to share the lyrics with you. This is my theme song right now.

Dreams are nothing more than wishes
And a wish is just a dream you wish to come true

If only I could have a puppy
I'd call myself so very lucky
Just to have some company
To share a cup of tea with me
I'd take my puppy everywhere
La la la la I wouldn't care
Then we'll stay away from crowds
With signs that say no dogs allowed


Have you ever noticed that in the beginning of the movie there is someone walking an Old English Sheepdog? Yep. Its there.
I'm ready for one of these little guys to come live with me:

Comments

Teresa said…
Well I dont have a sheepdog for you, but we did rescue a very sweet dog who needs a home. There is a picture of him on my blog. He is some kind of spaniel.
Heather said…
Oh he is cute. Is he house trained? How much does he weigh?