Guitar

The last few nights come 10:30, my guitar has called to me. Being one of the slowest guitar learners ever, I'm excited that I'm wanting to practice. Unfortunately, I live in an apartment with a roommate and neighbors, so I try to hurry and hush. Tonight I "played" along with a whole song (a feat for me). My left hand is learning to get where it needs to go, but my right hand is missing natural rhythm. My goal is to be able to play a song come Fall. You know, I have to make use of my guitar on a camping trip. Guitar + crisp weather + camp fire = :) But if the guitar is just setting there with no one to play it, it's :(.

On another note, my company took the finance department to an Astro's game this week. Our tickets had $15 of spending money on them. I had lunch before going to the game, so I wasn't hungry for ballpark nachos (which is a shame because I love that orange cheese!). A friend gave me $5 of her ticket, and another friend gave me $1.50 of hers. So off I went to the souvenir shop.

Tada, my company bought me a baseball cap.
Of course the H is for Heather!



Comments