Shopping

I have not been shopping in ages! I go to Wal-Mart or Target every weekend to buy things for the upcoming week, and while there I end up giving the whole store a looky, and occasionally I come home with a new cardigan or sweater. But I don't consider that shopping.

Shopping is when you wear comfy shoes and don't take anyone with you because you know it will be a long day. You head to the mall early and search every store. That's what I did today. And now, I'm sore and tired.

I was looking for some boots. I found a pair of Steve Madden boots at Dillards that I loved and was willing to pay for, but they didn't have them in my size. Ahh man. So I deemed myself an unsuccessful shopper.

But before I left the mall I bought a sweater from Gap (Exhibit 1) and a cardigan from Forever 21 (Exhibit 2).

Exhibit 1

Exhibit 2
It wasn't until I went to Wal-Mart for groceries that I found some items that I got excited about.
Refer back to Exhibit 1. See the striped button-up shirt? From Wal-Mart. I plan on wearing it with white shorts in the summer.

Then, the granddaddy of them all...my new white ruffle top!
It is sleeveless, therefore I am happy. I hate feeling trapped by a long-sleeve shirt when it is crammed under a cardigan or sweater. Therefore, I don't layer. And because I don't layer, I look boring. That's why I love this shirt! It takes care of the cute layered (and feminine) look, but it doesn't constrict my arms and cause me pain when I try to drive.

All of these tops were about $55-60 combined. That's why I hate shopping. I INSIST on a deal.

Comments

Victoria said…
Cute! I can definitely say that, while I shopped mostly at Express and Gap during high school/shortly after for work clothes, I pretty much get every thing now at Walmart. I get stuff there all the time for $3, $5, $10..I love it!