So This is What it Feels Like

Listen to the song:

So this is what if feels like to walk the wilderness
and this is what if feels like to come undone
So this is what if feels like to loose my confidence
unsure of anything or
anyone
So this is what if feels like to walk the desert sand
and this is what if feels like to hear my name
and to be scared to death cause I'm all alone
but feel love and peace just the same
And this may not be the road I would choose for me
but it still feels right somehow

I can't write about all of the pain I have felt, and even if I did, I would only bore you. But please pray. It is one thing to end a long-term relationship, but something completely different to be hurt from the ones you've known and blindly loved your whole life. Add those together, and you have a whole new type of pain and grief.

Comments