Huh?

After a long day of loading, unloading, packing, unpacking, putting furinture together and barely eating, Jonathan, Kyle and I went to try a mexican resturaunt in Kingwood.
Within the series of people who came to help us, one of them came to take our order, (I assume since he had his order pad and pen out.) This is how it went:
"Ye hoi mey syd dois dreyd?"
Kyle, Jonathan, and I all looked at each other. Finally, Jonathan said, "No, not yet."
LOL!!! I have not laughed that hard in a very long time. I wasn't sure if he was speaking Spanish or if it was a weird form of English that we couldn't understand.
If you go to Rico's in Kingwood, you might want to freshen up on your Spanish (or whatever language that was) before going. Other than that, it was pretty good.
Their menu says they have tres leches, but when I ordered they said they didn't have it. What a great way to loose a star with me!

Comments