Wonderful Day

I had such a wonderful day! So this is what it feels like to be busy but not stressed!?

I graduated this morning. I had a blast and was so thankful to see all of my friends and family together. I will miss my Beaumont-Lamar-Accounting-Business friends...but will try to keep in touch. Then we went to lunch. Thank you, Martins! Then off to get my Jeep cleaned where the people were very nice and hepful. Then we went to Candice and Matt's wedding. It was exciting and joyful! Congrats to them. Then I went to Abbi's graduation party, my house in Cleveland, and then to Erica's after-graduation party. (I was super late!)

I'll write more later. I had so many wonderful experiences today and will try to share them in days to come. (When we get the internet at our apartment....)

Love all of you! And dear, thanks for being so loving tonight at the wedding.

Comments