I hate when I finish a good book

It is like the characters (my old friends) die or leave. 
I just finished Charles Martin's "Maggie," the sequel to "The Dead Don't Dance."
Now Maggie, Dylan, and Blue will live in my head. 

As I was finishing the book I realized that most characters only make references to books, but never mention actually reading them. Instead, they live. I feel guilty for spending time reading by myself in my room when I know I could be living with people outside my room, especially my family. But reading and laying requires much less energy. 

Just a thought, maybe I should start taking the B-12 that Erica swears by and live a little.

Comments

Ericka said…
Erica's right about B-12. It increases myelin production in your brain-which just means it helps with electrical pulses in your brain and fights fatigue and aids in memory-and the best part is that it's a water soluble vitamin so you don't have to worry about taking too much. :)
Heather said…
Thanks, Mrs. Pharmy. I really need to order some the next time Erica orders some. The extra memory ability would be great. I can't remember anything lately!
Erica said…
I was just taking B-12 for the energy, but that's great to know about the myelin production since that' what I really need!