It gets better than this, right?

Since January I have felt so temporary.

That's the only word I can come up with. I feel like I stepped into someone else's life and it's not one that I would have picked for myself.

It seems like I'll be able to go back to CV any day now and resume a job that I actually know how to do. Ahhh...

Or, [BIG OR]....that I'll be starting a new routine any moment--you know, my imaginary world--with a fun, creative job (think wedding-planner, magazine editor, [fill in the blank with a job that doesn't require sitting at the same desk from 8am-6pm]), a big cuddly dog, and a loving guy to kiss every night. We would eat dinner together after work decked out in our most comfortable clothes and talk about our day (which was so very exciting and fun!).

I guess I should be glad it only seems temporary. Because I FOR SURE, don't want to keep living this way! Life has got to be fun again, real soon!

Oh, about that dream job, it would be something I was interested in or had a passion for! I used to tell my CA's to think about what they liked to do, then use that niche to create programs around. That's what I want to do, create my job around my niche. [Just like all of the other dreamers in the world.]

Comments