Classic? or 2000's Trend?

As my blog name implies, I like classic stuff. To be honest, its just because I don't want to have to re-buy stuff every decade. Luckily, I'm not building or refinishing a house right now. Buying furniture was trying enough for me!

One of the blogs I frequently read, posted about things that will scream the 2000's some day. Some of these I completely agree with, but others I like so much that I choose to be in denial about.

So what do you think about:
Oil rubbed bronze (I love it!)
Open floor plans
Stainless appliances
Granite countertops
White kitchens
Interior columns
Arched faucets (Hey they are practical!)
Farmhouse style sinks
Full body spray showers
Arched doorways
Minimal overhead cabinets (My cabinets aren't pretty enough inside!)
Vessel sinks (Total trend!)
Subway tile (Love it, but agree--trend!)

Check out the blog by clicking on the picture:

Comments

Ericka said…
The day that I can actually afford granite countertops, I won't care about how out of style they may be one day...LOL