We never leave His hands

This morning while sitting in traffic (for way too long, may I add) I was listening to KSBJ. By the way, KSBJ is the only reason my radio ever goes to FM anymore. I listen on the way to work and the way home (if I leave early enough for Liz Jordan's show). Otherwise I'm all XM.

Okay, back to this morning. Mike (from KSBJ) was discussing how he and his wife watched So You Think You Can Dance?. There was a girl who was torn about going to compete on the show and staying with her dying grandpa. Her family had encouraged her to go DANCE. While away from home, the girl's grandpa died. She chose a song by JJ Heller to dance to and it caught the attention of Mike and his wife. The song is called Your Hands. Mike decided to play it on the radio to share it with Houston.

Here's a clip of her dance and the song:

I loved the song and just bought the whole album on iTunes.

Back to sitting in traffic: a lady called into KSBJ to share how the
song had brought her to tears as a reminder that "when our
heart is breaking, we never leave His hands."
"His hands that shaped the world are holding us."
The lady on the radio was crying because she is married to
a man who is not a Christian and is addicted to
pain-meds. She needed this song as a reminder to stay
committed to her husband and to pray for him. This
had me in tears as I sat in traffic. I prayed for her and then
had a revelation.
I'll share more on it later....

Comments