Fill up with premium grade

Recently, one of my favorite photographers posted on his Facebook that the sermon at his church was amazing. I listened to The Village's sermon on Sanctification in Marriage and enjoyed every minute of it--especially the eye opening statements.

The sermons are now on my iPod and on a CD for the car. I have found that the quickest way to sit through traffic, get through a l.o.n.g day of work, and a long car trip is to listen to something that you have to let seep in and change you from the inside-out. The sound is truly precious to my ears. And what an EASY way to be reminded of scripture and how we have been called to live?!

I encourage you to make your own CD. And if you are married (or want to be one day) please listen to the sermon mentioned above.


Comments