My Thanksgiving in a Nutshell

Thanksgiving day: I made yummy cheesy-ranch mashed potatoes.
Then I headed off to my family's with three pies and those potatoes.
Afterwards, I drove to meet Jonathan for a quick nap before getting up at 3am to scope out my future kayak.
Tada! We got my new kayak and got back home after sunrise.
I had to take it for a quick test drive before we headed to the farm & river.
Fast forward: We napped, packed the truck, headed to the farm, I felt sick, we go to the farm, I got sicker, we decided to go back home, I got sicker, and sicker. Call 9-1-1. Ambulance. Hospital.
After all night at the hospital we made it back to Jonathan's house after sunrise once again. I napped and napped and napped. And even as I write this after two days of sleeping, I am still in bed.

Posted by Picasa

Comments