Mind Your Ps & Qs

I found an awesome digital artist on Etsy tonight: http://www.etsy.com/shop/johnwgolden

There are some great prints for kids rooms, but I found one in particular that I would love to frame & hang in my cubicle at work.
I consider it 'fate' that I came across this tonight, for I have been dealing with this issue at work quite a bit lately. First, some people don't seem to have a conscious (or sense of smell) when it comes to eating tuna and boiled eggs 3 times a day. Nor do they care that their cow-style gum chewing is loud and distracting.

My aunt always told me that I would have to get over my pet-peeve of SMACKING, but it is something that is within me. I can't over come it. Do you think my new art will do the trick?

Comments

Victoria said…
I need this at our house! Basically, males smack. Period. No matter the age. They just do. And it drives me crazy. I wonder if they have plates that say this, so when we eat, they'll see it and be reminded. Hmm...