New Jewelry

I told you I would show you what I bought in New Orleans, hence this post.

I read about Stella & Dot jewelry last week in The Little Green Notebook.

I fell in love with a few of the pieces, but I knew I would have to talk myself into spending that much on costume jewelry. (Some of the pieces I liked were $98 and up.) I decided I would look for similar jewelry in New Orleans. On the way there, I showed the girls my favorites from Stella & Dot.

We found a HUGE jewelry store where I bought two pairs of earrings:




But then we went to the French Market where my cousin showed me a vendor with gorgeous flower jewelry. It was all hand made and wonderful! I wanted everything! The bracelets were about $30 and the necklaces were about $70. If I had had more cash I probably would have left with more. I wanted to tell the lady she should get on Etsy. Her stuff would sell fast!

So here it is...my new flower ring!

Comments