Good morning

I decided it was going to be a good day today.
I think I am much happier when I am not rushed to get ready and get to work.

I even had time to go by McDonalds and get a bacon, egg, and cheese biscuit this morning.
Initially it seemed like an exciting alternative to my ritual of strawberry yogurt and water (or apple juice for this week.)

But knowing how my stomach feels right now, I think I should have gotten the apple and walnut salad.

Another thing that makes today good is that I get to take half of the day off. As soon as I get out of my ethics class I will be FREE for the day. Except for all of the studying/projects that I need to do.

I think I will go to Sertino's and work on those things there. (Sertino's makes me happy, too.)

One more thing: Tomorrow is my graduation party. Jonathan has planned it and I am very thankful. I have told him for the past 3 1/2 years how much I wished for all of my family, his family, and our friends to be together and everything go well.

That will be tomorrow.

Comments