My First Thanksgiving Dinner

I will be trapped in my room for Thanksgiving. (Luckily, it will be my last day of on-call, EVER!)

I have planned to cook the following:
Roasted turkey breast
Citrus green beans
Creamy red potatoes
Creamcheese-Pumpkin pie
Homemade bread

The red potatoes will be made in my crock pot. They are my favorite! Lots of creamy parmesean cheese and ranch dressing.
Grammy gave me a bread maker as my graduation gift. I will probably make a yeast bread. Although, I am AMAZED at all of the things you can make with a bread maker. I will be trying them out real soon! (After the move, of course!)

Comments

Erica said…
I think I'll leave my house early to come eat with you. I usually don't like Thanksgiving dinner anyway. Then Jonathan and I can go camp out in front of a store!