Ordered the chairs! X-ed the modern table.

The modern coffee table from a previous post didn't quite go with everything else. We will probably get something glass, like the one in this picture.

I ordered two of these chairs today for the living room. I had planned on ordering them today, but to my surprise, when I logged in to make the purchase, they were on sale. About $15 off of each one. Then I got 15% off of the purchase because it was over a certain amount.
After all of the things I have learned in my ethics class, I would not be shocked if Target noticed that I had had the chairs in my 'shopping cart' for a couple of days.
Hmmm....a few dollars off will make the sell happen!

Comments

Erica said…
This comment has been removed by the author.
Erica said…
Haha...I don't think Target cares that they were sitting in your shopping cart for a couple day, and I'm sure they're glad to give 15% off if it makes the sale happen!