Tonight

I like it when Erica's 'weird' friends bring her pretty flowers. Any idea what these are? I liked them enough to put them center stage in the living room.
I also tried to duplicate the wonderful dinner that J made us for Valentine's night. Basically, melt LOTS of butter in the oven, add large shrimp, TONS of course ground black pepper, worcestershire sauce and cook for about 15 minutes at 325. YUMMY!
Speaking of J...check out his handsome new hair cut. I'm scared for him to be alone at school. I know how those girls can be!

Comments

Lindsey said…
You know, Erica emailed me earlier about those flowers. I still have no idea what they are. They're very pretty though. I was confused when she said that you can get them on the side of the road? I don't know where that dude is going to pick them at! :) BTW, THAT SHRIMP LOOKS AMAZINGLY YUMMY!
Erica said…
First, there is only one weird person bringing me flowers. Second, I would call him an acquaintance, not a friend.

And I'm pretty sure he did not pick them on the side of the road like he told me!
Lindsey said…
Thanks for setting us straight Erica. :)
Ericka said…
Erica: Well, if you already have one weird friend doing it, why not have more? Ok, not really, but it did make me laugh.

Heather: I really like this picture of you and Jonathan.
Anonymous said…
great picture of you and Jonathan. :)