I love Fall

The weather is A-M-A-Z-ING today.

To celebrate the first day of Fall, I went shopping last night. I came home with a fall/winter tan skirt, brown turtleneck, green scoop neck sweater, and orange cardigan.

In my eagerness, I wore the tan skirt, brown turtleneck and my calf high brown boots. It was a good outfit. I should have taken a picture for you. Sorry, I didn't mean to forget about you.
Tonight as I stood pumping gas I realized that the wind was chilly! In Texas. It was Chilly. I couldn't help but smile and be glad I dressed accordingly.

Now I'm considering what I'll wear to see Mary Poppins during my upcoming vacation. (I'll have to share the plans with you in another blog.) As for now, I'm thinking my grey sweaterdress and black tights, black heels, and something flashy (maybe a cute belt).

As I'm typing this I realize I haven't blogged THIS much in a long time. I immediately wonder if it's because I haven't read anything inspiring in a while. As of two days ago I started a new book. But that'll be another blog.

Good Fall to you! I'm going to light the pumpkin spice candle now.

Comments