Don't Honk & 365 failure

First of all, people should not honk their car horns unless someone nearly kills someone.

Today when I was trying to leave the mall, someone got into the lane to the left of me and pulled half way out, blocking my view of the oncoming cars completely. I couldn't even attempt to go since I could not see anything. After sitting there the truck behind me layed on his horn. AS IF I COULD SEE TO GO! All of that to say, honking is pointless. I wanted to go just as much as they wanted me to go. "How rude!"

Time for the bad news: I have given up on the 365. Wait....before you start thinking, "loser!" I will keep up with it for the weekends, but there is not enough worth documenting during my week. I could take pictures of me getting up too early, sitting in my borrowed cubicle (if they were allowed), or tired when I get home. Basically, I realized that I would be taking pictures of the same things over and over again. But I guess that would give me a chance to show some of my cute outfits? ;)

Comments