What I did with my 2nd day of the year

Today I slept in at Jonathan's house. We got ready and wasted time thinking we were going to his family's cabin. Then he decided to bring me back to my apartment because I didn't want to stay the night at the cabin and he did.
After I got here, Erica and I arranged our bookshelves and Ellen came over. We got to talk about Ellen's wedding dress hunt and wedding date issues. Then we all went over to Christiana and Andy's new house. What an amazing and stressful thing!? They bought a house. Andy was busy installing new light bulbs and hooking the water up to the ice maker in the refrigerator. Christiana had already painted the guest bedroom and peeled the wall paper off of the office walls. She has been a busy girl! I can't wait to see how good the house looks with a little time and hard work.
Now that I am here at the apartment I have been able to check my email and pay some bills. :(
I have been asked to start my new job early. I offered to start on Tuesday the 20th. Knowing that I'll be starting early makes me want to stop sleeping in late and actually do something with my days.
I think Erica and I may go to Trader's Village tomorrow.
I also need to start thinking about my work wardrobe. Hmmm....
Pictures to come of day 1 and 2.

Comments