Thank you, KSBJ

I have officially survived my third day at my new job. I so miss being outside and being around things that are familiar.

Luckily, the weather was nice for today's drive home. I had the window down to swipe my card to get out of the parking garage and decided to leave the window down for the rest of the ride.

I hung out with Liz Jordan (who always makes me feel a little better) and sang some worship to God. I am still amazed by the lyrics that say He has the beginning and end in His hands. Today when I heard that, I thought: If he has all of eternity in his hands, I am there, too.

After sitting/crawling through traffic, all the while singing, I realized that people probably saw me. But I didn't care. It was the first fun thing I had done all day! So with that, thank you KSBJ for being uplifting through traffic and playing wonderful worship songs to help us reunite with God after a day in another world.

PS: Liz mentioned that Chris Tomlin will be here on Feb. 20th for the Hello Love tour. I might want to go. It will be my birthday after all!

Comments

Erica said…
Do you really want to go to that concert for your bday?