I want to do it ALL!

I could leave my blog with only the title for the day, but I guess I should explain.

When Jonathan and I go to Hawaii in a few days I want to snorkel in every calm bay, sail, learn to surf, go to a luau, drive a jeep, watch crazy-amazing surfers, sit on all of the best beaches, hike a few waterfalls, eat fresh fruit from a road side stand, experience the fun night life of Honolulu, see rainbows, swim, tan, hike, stop by a Wyland art gallery, listen to live Hawaiian music, watch sunrises and sunsets, eat, and relax. Do you think that will fit in 4 1/2 days? We should have stayed one more night. Oh, I also want to hear "Aloha" 100 times!

So far, these are the plans I have made:

Day 1: Drive the Southeast and Winward coasts
-Snorkel at Hanauma Bay

-See Halona Blowhole
-Stop at Sandy Beach (Hawaii's most dangerous)

-Stop at a road side stand in Waimanalo
-Visit calm Bellow beach

-Kailua Beach & have malassadas from Agnes Portuguese Bakery (saw it on the travel channel with Samantha Brown.)
-Hang out at Lanikai until sunset. Erica said to make myself at home at the beach in front of the resort and to visit their bar and hot tubs.

-Dinner in Kailua


Day 2: North Shore
-Drive to Haleiwa to watch surfers and have Matsumoto Shaved Ice (Samantha Brown, too.)

-Waimea Bay and Waimea waterfall and pools

*Jonathan: You can swim in the pool below the waterfall.
-Banzai Pipeline

-Sunset Beach
-Pali Lookout


Day 3:
-Surf lessons on Waikiki

-Lunch at Duke's
-Luau at Paradise Cove


Day 4: Honolulu/Waikiki
-Diamond Head
-Chinatown
-Marketplace


Day 5: (Half a day)
-Relax at Waikiki or whatever we want to do (I want to go on a Catamaran trip.)

Comments

Erica said…
Ko Olina is the resort, not Lanikai. Lanikai is just a beach.