Friday Night

I had no plans tonight. And I didn't feel the desire to make any. I considered going to see Toy Story 3, but thought staying home and resting would be better for tonight.

I have Etsy-ed, Facebook-ed (and boy is everyone boring tonight!), and read.
On Etsy I found:
-these earrings
-this hair comb

I've been reading a new book called "Sit". It has been entertaining from the very first page. (If I have to work to enjoy a book, chances are I will give up on it for a few months or forever.) Its a nearly perfect book for me. Chic-lit humor and reality mixed with dog love.
A quick synopsis of what I know so far, Savannah's best friend marries the guy that Savannah is in love with. The friend's wealthy mom knows that the new husband reciprocates these feelings, and thus tries to pay Savannah to move away and start a life somewhere else. In Savannah's drunken misery, she orders a puppy online--and instead gets a well trained, $6,001 dog, who is trained in Slovak!

Comments

Ericka said…
I like the earrings.

We need to go kayaking!
Heather said…
We do need to go kayaking! I'm feeling ready to go again after my incident last time. (Can we go somewhere that has still wanter?)