Getting Crafty

Yesterday, while at my friend Lindsey's baby shower, (congrats to her!) my friend Vicki mentioned painting canvases. Hobby Lobby had canvases on sale & Vicki is busy decorating her new space so it was the perfect project for her.

Our conversation went like this:
"We should do that together."
"Yeah, we should do it soon."
"Like today, tomorrow?"
"Today."

So newly-wed Christiana and talented Vicki came over to spread paint with me. (Check out Vicki's photography blog here: http://www.shuttershotsblog.com/)

Christiana was in mass-production mode--creating two in the time that it took me to do 1/2 of one and for Vicki to do one. Why am I always the slow one?





Girls, I want pictures of these hanging in your houses so I can share the after-after pictures. ;)

Comments

Victoria said…
Yay! This was so much fun! I can't wait to do it again!!! Like, today or tomorrow. :) Or the next weekend we have available.