Memorial Day 2010 Panorama

On the Sunday of Memorial Day weekend we were driving through historic downtown Livingston on our way to the lake when we spotted a lawn full of US flags. The annoying girl in me piped up and asked if we could turn around to take pictures. The brat in me is glad I got my way. Luckily, my talented friend was there. He had an idea to do a panoramic so that we could get the whole lawn. Click, scoot, click, scoot, click, scoot, click, scoot, click, scoot, click, head back to the truck.

When we got 'home' the next day, he showed me how to photomerge the pictures in Photoshop. Since then, I've figured I should learn to use photoshop for something other than enlarging or shrinking things: my chubby arms, eyes, or swimsuit shots in general. ;) (There is a story there, but I won't share it with the blogger world.)

Anyway, I googled photoshop tutorials and came up with this site: http://photoshoptutorials.ws/. There they had a step by step guide for photo merging. If you have photoshop, try it.

Comments