Chimichurri's

A friend from way back was in town a few weeks ago and to celebrate we planned a girl's night out. I rushed home from work to meet my friends at the apartment. (I quickly bathed and dried Zoey so she would be cuddle worthy of everyone who walked in the door.)
Once the girls arrived, we rushed around my bathroom adding makeup, fixing hair, borrowing shoes, and steaming clothes. We made our reservations for 7:30 and managed to arrive only a few minutes late.
Dinner was at Chimichurri's. I describe it as classy South American food. Basically, you want to be looking your best, and be ready to enjoy some really good food with people that you want to chat with.
I had the plantain crusted chicken. Yummy! It was served with machego cheese and tomato slices. And as an added piece of comfort, it was atop mashed potatoes.
So, if you want to take me on a date. I'll make the reservations. Just let me know.

Comments