On my way to being a teacher

I've been talking about getting my teacher certification for a looong time. This was going to be the semester to start. I've already looked at the class schedule and settled on Saturday morning classes.
So tonight I went out on the patio with Zoey. And while she was on alert for any passing dogs, I started filling out the application to get into the program. That's when I realized that I am supposed to have RECENT standardized test scores.
Scores must be within 5 years of acceptance into the program! You have got to be kidding me! I have a bachelor's degree and almost 2 years of experience, and I have to go take the SAT with my little sister who is graduating from college. Maybe she'll loan me the study book I bought her.
Calming down a bit, I am considering the THEA. Dear teacher friends, did you take this test? If so, do you have any tips? Study guides?

So it looks like it'll be another semester before I start classes.

Comments

Erica said…
Your sister is graduating from high school! Lol
Heather said…
I blog when I'm tired. Ooops.