My Weekend (with picture proof)

Friday: I tried to nap after work. I was so tired from a very hard week. But having a doggy who would really like to go for a ride makes ithard to nap. So I finally got up and cleaned, cleaned, and cleaned. Laundry, floors (including mopping all ofthe pawprints up), changed the sheets, dusted, and polished the wood furniture, and windex-ed the windows that had nose prints on them.

Saturday: Busy day of chores. Haircut (I wish the head massage part lasted longer). Quick trip to Randalls for a fresh bagel. But I forgot thecream cheese.Zoey to the groomer. Car inspection. Oil change. Car wash. Look for blinds to replace the ones Zoey destroyed. Ran into my friend and her husband at Lowe's. (Did you know that's where all of the cute young married couples hang out?) I bet you also didn't know it would cost $115 to replace 3 plain mini-blinds?! Packed the car (including food, toys, and a kennel for Zoey.) Picked Zoey up. Went for a car ride to Beaumont for dinner and a movie with my friend, Abbi. Of course I had to drop Zoey off at the boyfriend's family's house where I called to check on her in between dinner and the movie. BTW: I've seen that dogs and kids make my boyfriend's dad a real softy. I think I even heard some baby-puppy talk on the phone when I called. Cute.

Sunday: {Country} church. Maybe this is whatit means to get back to your roots. I've almost forgotten where I come from. I now live where everything is big, except for coffee shops that were intentionally made small so we can feel cozy. Its nice to visit small again. It took me 3 seconds within the door of the churchto recognize thetouch of Jonathan. He had replaced the mini blinds with a much nicer bamboo style rolling curtain. I didn't even have to ask. I knew he had done it. After church we waited for him to shut every thing down. I even got to help by turning off the amps. (Using the very left knobs, turn the volume all the way down. And then turn off the power.)
After church we had McAlisters. Yum. Then we drove around looking for houses that I could dream of buying. Here's one that was for sale.

Later we went swimming with my Zoey
.

Comments