Oh, I love that feeling!

These are feelings that I really like, and worry that I can't adequately describe. So you'll just have to go try them for yourself.

-going from the nearly too cold AC, to the just-right-warmth outside for a few minutes. It instantly relaxes my body.

-going from the water (whether it be bath or pool) to bed. Refreshing.
I am experiencing this right now, actually. I washed my feet and legs before getting into bed because I had to walk Zoey through the wet grass tonight.

-waking up in the tent to a cool morning and seeing the sun filter through the leaves above.

Comments

Nice work. I came across your blog while “blog surfing” using the “Next Blog” button in the Nav Bar at the top of my blogspot blog. I occasionally just check out other blogs to see what others are doing.