Have you noticed?

Shh...don't let it get out too loudly, but it is getting darker earlier. This can only mean one thing. Fall is around the corner.
Just a month ago I could keep walking Zoey until 9:00 PM. That's not the case now. We better head out much earlier if we are going to escape the bats that come out at dusk. Seriously, they swoop down out of no where and have me ducking. Does Zoey notice? Nope.

I plan on squeezing as much Summer out of the next few weeks as possible. I at least need a hint of a tan line!

I've said this before, but I'll repeat it. God did such a great job with the seasons. Just when I'm tired of one, another one begins. And how glorious are the first few days of Spring (with all of the flowers and leaves that appear from no where), Fall (when the leaves begin to change and fall, and the crisp feeling returns to the air), and Winter (wait, we don't really have that one), and Summer (when you go swimsuit shopping and plan on spending the weekends *where the map turns blue.) *I had to steal that from Brad Paisley.*

Fall, I'm not quite ready for you yet. But when you get here, I plan on having everything smell like pumpkin spice. I'll also use you as an excuse to go boot shopping.

Comments